JKDC-258CN full-height turnstile is usually used to control the access control of public passages. The system is widely used in factory attendance, public institution consumption, community access control, scenic spots, sports stadiums and other places, as well as the hand key management system of construction sites, etc. The gates are equipped with emergency control devices, allowing free passage in case of power failure. At the same time, the turnstile can also be configured differently according to different building conditions and the requirements of the entrance and exit of the channel. The gate system can also be equipped with different identification devices, such as ID cards, IC cards, barcodes, hand keys, fingerprints, irises, etc. The gates can also be connected to various controllers and consumer devices.
1. The shell with rainproof function can be made of anti-corrosion coated iron or #304 stainless steel
2. The appearance is processed by CNC stamping and laser drilling, showing a novel and elegant effect
3. The unique mounting surface design facilitates simple installation by system integrators
4. The direction can be set as one-way or two-way
5. Equipped with direction indicators
6. It can be used with a variety of card readers, such as IC/ID card readers, barcodes, fingerprints, etc. (need to be used with an access controller)
7. With automatic reset function. If the user fails to pass within the specified time (the default time is 5 seconds), the system will automatically cancel the current user’s permission
8. The lane can pass freely when the power is off, which meets the fire safety requirements
9. Equipped with automatic adjustment hydraulic buffer device, no noise and no impact during operation
10. Equipped with a double bearing device to ensure that the gate remains balanced when subjected to external forces.