Wing gates (fast doors) are usually used for access control of public passages. The mechanical part of the flap guardrail contains an emergency control device, the two wings are automatically opened when the power is cut off, and the two wings are automatically reset when the power is restored. Available in different optional configurations, the flap gates are suitable for all building conditions and can provide solutions for the control of access and exit of all kinds.
1. Fault detection and alarm function, easy to use and maintain
2. The operating state can be programmed and controlled through the built-in keyboard of the motherboard
3. Mechanical anti-pinch function. If the gate encounters resistance during the reset process, the motor will automatically stop working within the specified time and reset again after the default delay (until it is fully reset)
4. Anti-breakthrough function. The door is automatically locked until a signal to open the door is received
5. Synchronization function (for double gate equipment)
6. Automatic reset function. If the user fails to pass within the specified time (the default time is 5 seconds), the system will automatically cancel the current user’s permission
7. The gate can be set as normally open or normally closed
8. It can be used with a variety of card readers: IC/ID card reader, barcode, fingerprint, etc. (need to be equipped with an access controller)
9. The direction can be set as one-way or two-way
10. LED direction indicators
11. Automatically open when power is off, and automatically close when power is on, meeting fire safety requirements
12. Alarm functions such as illegal intrusion and reverse intrusion.
13. Counter function (optional)
14. Support infrared photoelectric anti-pinch and reset function