The three-roller gate is suitable for simple access control of public passages, and is widely used in factory attendance systems, public institution consumption systems, community access control, scenic spots, sports venues and other venue ticket exit systems, construction site hand key management systems, etc. The mechanical part of the gate is equipped with an emergency control device, which can realize free passage when the power is cut off. The turnstile can be configured with different options to adapt to various building conditions and meet the control needs of channel entrances and exits. The gate system can be connected with different identification systems (ID card, IC card, barcode, hand key, fingerprint, iris, etc.), and can be matched with any type of controller and various consumer devices.
1. Weatherproof housing, anti-corrosion coated iron or #304 stainless steel.
2. CNC stamping and laser drilling, presenting a novel and elegant appearance.
3. Innovative and unique mounting surface ensures easy installation for system integrators.
4. Direction can be set to one-way or two-way.
5. Direction indicator.
6. It can be used with a variety of card readers: IC/ID card reader, barcode, fingerprint, etc. (need to cooperate with the access controller).
7. Automatic reset function. If the user fails to pass within the specified time (5 seconds by default), the system will automatically cancel the user’s permission.
8. The mechanism is equipped with an automatic adjustment hydraulic buffer device, which has no noise and no impact during operation.
9. Double bearing device can keep the gate balanced when there is external force.