It is economical and practical, and the price is low. It is mainly used in places with medium detection requirements such as nightclubs or entertainment venues. It adopts the human body height detection design and built-in electromagnetic field, which can generate metal objects carried by the human body through the alarm device, such as various control tools, weapons, metal products, electronic products and other metal-containing items, etc., as an effective anti-theft inspection tool.
1. Six staggered detection areas at the same height as the human body are combined,
2. There is an LED alarm light on the column, which accurately shows the area where metal is detected.
3. Four pairs of infrared emission and reception to prevent detection of blind spots.
4. 100% ferrous and non-ferrous metal detection.
5. Using aluminum alloy binding straps, up to 99% non-condensing
6. Using microprocessor digital control technology, strong anti-interference ability,
7. Each area has 100 levels of adjustable sensitivity, which can be adjusted arbitrarily from 0-99 according to requirements, and get rid of the interference of belts, zippers and other objects.
8. Automatically count the number of passes and alarm times.
9. It can be used independently, or multiple detection gates can be networked (minimum distance up to 40CM) to meet the passing flow requirements.
10. Password protection function: prevent unauthorized personnel from modifying parameters.
11. Assembled structure: easy to install. User-friendly diagnostics identify fault conditions,
12. Implementation standard: “GB 15210-1994. General Technical Conditions for Pass-Through Metal Detector Doors” national standard is basically safe, meets the requirements of GB4793, and the program is stored in non-volatile memory. Conforms to IP2 (60529). Personal safety: meet NILECJ-0601.
13. EMC electromagnetic radiation conforms to the standard: conforms to EN60950, no harm to the heart of the wearer, cardiac pacemakers, pregnant women, film and magnetic recording materials.